[SOLD] [Diablo III] Limited Collector's Edition [Unused Key] [Rare]

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Greetings, I have two collector's edition keys that have not been used. Considering there were only a limited amount of copies for this edition and they have all been sold out, the prices are insane on playerup.com and other websites (I haven't seen one less expensive than 150$ in worst case scenario) so feel free to make your bid (offer) to my : "drrocso" (without the " " ) I wouldn't sell this if I didn't need the money fast, the payments I accept are PayPal (as gift) and bank transfer. My reputation is good enough in my opinion to have those terms. For very high reputation users I go first. Scammer warning: Please do not try anything as I know all the tricks in the book [Phisical Content is not included with this sell] Diablo III full game. Special digital bonus features in Blizzard games: "Aesthetic Artifacts" in Diablo III: Two special color dyes (Bottled Cloud and Bottled Smoke) and glowing Tyrael's Angelic Wings. The wings toggle on and off. You can use all these items as many times as you want and can transfer to other characters on a single account via the shared Stash. [2] World of Warcraft Fetish Shaman pet. Starcraft II Battle character portraits Regards, drrocso : drrocso Mail: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.