Selling Smurfing League of legends accounts till gold or...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Smurfing League of legends accounts till gold or less .S2 ello 2k west for more info :kledariukas lvl 30 Na account NO RANK Games played. 45 champions, few skins, ^ If you are interested Call me Astronix04 or Lotherr on WTS: / WTT !!! Eu west / very rare beta- account / 3 unique skins / +30 champs Greetings potencial buyer or trader Got some very unique skins (wich you can´t buy anymore now) like Ufo-Corki, Bowser Rammus, Judgment Kayle! Got unique ingame name: "n50durxjr2f6" Playing since Beta (While Beta was still active everyone would have such computer generated names) and i didn´t change name after Alpha got out (As Alpha version got out you could change your account name/ingame name from the computergenerated one) So pretty much i´m the last on in whole LoL that has this computer-generated beta-name left wich makes this account pretty unique!! I also have full tier 3 runes for AD champs!!! I would trade the account for some low quality/low level/clean WoW Account!!! Or sell it for the best offer that i get!!! If your interested, i can show you pictures of the Account/Skins/Runes... So just write me a e-mail if your interested: [email protected] your´s sincerley festus WTS: EU east 30 LvL 2200 ELO season 2 DIAMOND 70~ champs 8 full rune pages a lot of skins. If you are interested msg me on (astronix04)(lotherr) one of these. I also have account on NA and on West if you are interested. Details in conversation. Fell free to add and call me Peace - - - Updated - - - Ebay accepted. 200 euro is autowin. Msg me with your offers WTS: NA Level 30 League of Legends Account / 122,000 IP / 50 Champs / 10 Rare Skins DESCRIPTION Up for sale is my League of Legends account. I do not and will not have time for this game any longer, so I want it to go to someone honest who will enjoy it. To weed out scammers & impulsive buyers, the login and password will be physically mailed via USPS First-Class or USPS Priority mail, with Signature...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Brayan Ilumin Ilumin

Brayan Ilumin Ilumin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

use:bawal.08

3. OP
    OP
    Mark Joshua Balanag

Mark Joshua Balanag
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Pwedebang big yan nyu po ako ng lvl 30 na account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.