Silentkill6 a Scammer??

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ive known silentkill for a while.....But now adays he is acting like a scammer...I wanted to buy his level 77 hermit for 150 USD he said you have to send money first....Then i said how about we use a mm then he says stop waisting my time....Thats weird...So thats when i lost trust in him.Started to think he is a scammer ....You think he is a scammer??And he said he had to go but on his aim he is still online also i told my friend shanto to check if he was online and he said he was online.... Im starting to think he is a scammer

he's trading me know lol he had to restart his pc cuase of erroe 340 with GG

Dod me and you just traded did i scam you? no and Hentaiii your Kingsey modsd you can check his ip.

He went first RoFl no scam at all

No im not mods you can go ahead and check my ip.....He also scammed

Please Discuss things like this in the

if you have proof.

He sounds like the sergio retard I banned yesterday I'll check up on him to see if he has another account

Hentaiii does NOT have another account I checked the IP. Hey! Whaddya know your kingsey silentkill6.

IP proved you WRONG what a coincidence.

Lol sielnt kill funnnnny !!!!

Banned silentkill6

Reason: Spamming, Lieing, Scamming D:

Lol so i was wrong :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.