Sold SIFAS WW - MLB Fes Setsuna/Kanan - Rank 94 - 7k Stars saved and top 400 in bond rankings

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by John1120, 11/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Greetings.

Selling my account due to loss of interest in the franchise. This presents a great opportunity to whoever would want to continue to play All Stars in the long term and to continue to build and add value to what I had started.

Originally rerolled for initial Ruby, This is now a Top Tier account that is now ranked top 400 in Bond Rankings. All songs have been cleared with an S ranking including all adv+ songs. This account contains 4 fes cards, Setsuna, Mari, Karin, and Kanata. I have also saved 9k+ stars (worth $500) and 170+ Radiances for the new buyer to do as they wish.

With this account, the new buyer would have no problems clearing any song and would also dominate the Voltage category in SBL. Most of the grind and work has already been taken care of. This includes accessories, insight skills, and materials. Setsuna, Mari, and Kanata are my current centers and all have Appeal Same Strategy (M) as their insight skills. For backline, most of these have Appeal Group (M) or are currently being trained for these skills. As for accessories, I have 3 MLB broches and bracelets.

Please see below for general info and screenshot. Also note, I will continue to be active on the account until a buyout can be reached, currently saving stars for Fes Kanan. Feel free to leave a reply here on Player Up or send me a message on Discord at Satan#8822. Willing to provide additional info/screenshots upon request.

I also have a stacked JP account with 11 Fes cards, let me know if that would be of interest to you. Cheers.

45.png 2.png 1.png 4.png 3.png 45555.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Update: The account also has fes Kanan MLB, 7k gems, 140 radiances.

Reach out to me on discord if interested. Thanks

3. OP
    OP
    John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Still for sale, message Satan#8822 on discord, accepting offers.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.