Sold SIFAS JP - 10 Fes URs (Including, Kanan, Ai, Chika - 7.5k Stars Saved - 2 Pages of URs - Rank 65

Discussion in 'Love Live! School Idol Festival All Stars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by John1120, 11/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Greetings.

Selling my account due to loss of interest in the franchise. This presents a great opportunity to whoever would want to continue to play All Stars in the JP servers for the long term and to continue to build and add value to what I had started.

Currently, there are 7.5k stars saved up for the new owner to do as they wish. Through proper management and with a bit of luck, I was able to obtain 10 fes cards, most notably, fes Kanan and Chika who are both at 1 limit break.

Please see below for general info and screenshot. Also note, I will continue to be active on the account until a buyout can be reached. Feel free to leave a reply here on Player Up or send me a message on Discord at Satan#8822. Willing to provide additional info/screenshots upon request.

I also have an account in WW with MLB Setsuna with 9k stars saved, that one is also listed for sale. Cheers.

2.png 1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    Update: The account also has fes Shioriko, fes Kotori, and fes2 Eli for a total of 13 fes cards.

Reach out to me on discord if interested.

Thanks

3. OP
    OP
    John1120

John1120
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Still for sale, message Satan#8822 on discord, accepting offers.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.