Selling Sick Lvl53 Rogue played since beta and was top...

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sick Lvl53 Rogue played since beta and was top pve/pvp geared of all shard. Hey Guys This is a great lvl53 rogue account played since beta and was on of the best rogues on bloodiron defiants raiding with the 2nd best guild eu. The account is full of rare achievements, great and unobtainable titles and around 15 mounts including rare ones too. I have done a lot everything with this account and was rank 8 before storm legion expansion and now prestige 43, 3 professions and all the vanity items one can desire with many old relics in bank. Plus all that my rogue was the guild master of one of the best guilds of the realm and therefore I have the guild bank of rare and useful items capable to level up andaid at least another 2 full characters. Anyway if interested please add me to skype phoenix_24x and we will discuss further because I want to sell fast.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.