Sold Shopify Store Service

Discussion in 'Shopify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 5/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ever felt like starting an online business? Shopify is a great start, rather it is flipping eBooks, Wholesale Items, etc. you can build the perfect online store, but it can be tricky for some, that is why I am here.

My service offers fully created Shopify webstore, at a flat price of $50. You must compensate the domain price and plan for when you launch. I will add products and any other customization features that the buyer would like to see. What you may be thinking is, how pricey is this? Unlike any other builders on sites such as Fiver or Flippa, I can do this service for a flat rate of $65, and deliver within 1 day.

Now $70 later, and less than 24 hours later and you have an established business. If needed I can also assist the buyer in setting up a verified paypal for their business, even if they are under age!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.