Selling  High End SHIP 02 MID/HIGH END GEAR PSO2 JP ACCOUNT ($150 usd)

Discussion in 'Phantasy Star Online 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by raymondrosario, 8/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymondrosario

raymondrosario
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello new/old arks, im selling my pso2 mid/high end gear account since i dont have time to play and i pretty get bored likely, so here is the following stuff the account it have:
    ( I dont give first account, pay first and the account is yours, im the original owner of the account and please dont waste my time, if you want to be quick i will be quick, for proof i can send pictures )

-method of payment is paypal through family and friends
    -Discord Contact: Profound Darkness Asura#5869

1: all classes are lvl 75+, 3 classes are lvl 90 and those are phantom,hero, force, 2 classes are lvl 80 and thats are techer and fighter
    2: the account have 3 characters, 1 is the main that have from mention above and the other 2 classes are dummies likely since i dont use them
    3: the main character have 100m+ meseta for starters
    4: the account have pretty a lot of lobby actions and some old ones from past year that cost a lot of meseta i can say that currently cost 150m+ meseta involving all lobby actions
    5: im a person of fashion and the main character have a lot of base wear, some costumes, some inners and have a lot of accesories and involves as 350m+ mesetas involve
    6: the weapons that the main character are currently Rod and Rifle since is main Phantom for now, of course, the account have 2 lighstream weapons, 3 atlas ex weapons and 1 chronos stone, some *15 star weapons have very good stats
    and for the units, the units are 2 lightstream and 1 Armada unit, the 3 are high affixes to 200t atks since the Phantom Class use pp for critical and since the main character use Rod as primary, Rod is high end affix as i can may say with 150 t atk and have 3 s abiities, 2 are skilled strikes and s2 skilled strike cost 30m+ s1 augment intent cost 40m+ meseta plus the affixes it have, as for the rifle currently have 150 s atk, 150r atk and 150 t atk droppes by luck as 8s weapon, currently the weapon itself cost 170m+ meseta as for mark ability and have s4 calming intent that cost 70m+ meseta and you can change whatever weapon you want if you change class.
    7: im a very serious person when it comes to a lot of money involve and account, im a trust seller and never have a problem

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.