Selling  Asia  Android Seven Knights Collector's Acc

Discussion in 'Seven Knights Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Knighstar, 5/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knighstar

Knighstar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Letting go of my main acc at long last as I feel that now is a good time for me to finally move on and I could use the extra cash for my overseas trip soon.

Was never much of a grinder so my progress is kinda slow for a dolphin. Could never find the time nor energy to invest more effort in the account for it to reach its true potential but maybe you can.

Have all heroes except for Aleem and Tara including limiteds such as Tsubaki, Chun Li, Karin and Noho. Most are awakened and at least 40. Multiple skins for almost all waifus including legendary and limited ones. Decent amount of resources and items.

There are too many things to take screenshot of so if there is any specific picture you want, just msg me on discord @ Knighstar (#8256). Starting price 100usd via paypal. Have traded in various game forums on reddit such as granblue, soccer spirits and fgo so I will not go first from experience.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.