Sold Server Eu |Level 40 | Emerald 3 | 10 Skins | 31 Champions | Win Rate 53.5 |5695 Blue Mote|Link Riot

Discussion in 'League of Legends Wild Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Annastore, 10/31/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annastore

Annastore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

138   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Be sure to send a message before buying ✅✅✅

Whatsapp : +15703626148
    Discord : perfectgold#5470
    Line : perfectgold55
    Telegram : Angmarwich

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

You can see the photos of the account from Imgur
    If the photos do not open, click in the middle of the image to enter the Imgur site

All Devices ( Android ,IOS…)
    Only linked to Riot (Official website)
    after purchase You will receive username and password for log in to game(riot) and riot’s gmail
    So you can easily change the Email and password of "game"
    And connect your Email to the game

1. I only sell accounts. No trade or buy.
    2. The accounts which I sell are full information. ✅
    3. I only sell the safe account. No mod, no bot, no 3rd party software. ✅
    4. After you receive the account and change information, only you can play, none can log in except you. ✅
    5.You will receive the account immediately after purchase ✅
    6.All the accounts I have are available and ready for sale. If an account has been sold or is not available for any reason, you will not see it on the site. ✅

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.