Selling SEllling account! Hi. i wanna sell my league of...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

SEllling account! Hi. i wanna sell my league of legends account my account name is tomppa96 you can chance name ofc. ( 1300 normal wins + 300 ranked games ( best elo about 1540 now 1450? ) and skins" maokai chistmas skin frozen shen prhaouh amumu headless heca, panda teemo , namesiss jax and one shaco skin ( and BOnus " i have free transfer to eu west or turkey! AND OF COURSE I HAVE EZ PULLSFIRE SKIN! 3500 RP? WTS LOL LVL 30 acc! Want to sell a lvl 30 acc.with 60+ champs clear ranked,few skins,5rune pages.Fore more info contact me on artur beschieru. Cheap! WTS: EUNE Account Hello, I would like to sell my League of Legends account. It's max ELO is 1650 (s3 obv) current 1529 with 232 ranked games played. It has 13 rune pages 53 champions 20 skins (1 legendary) I would like at least 75 Euros for this. Ask for champ, skin, rune info. WTS: [WTS] Awesome and VERY CHEAP NA account, 60champs, TONS of runes I want to sell this nice and cheap North American LoL account, you can find screenshots and informations here, you can also buy it here (I'm using it because in my opinion is the most trusted and secured middleman website, though the fees are a bit high): WTS Awesome and CHEAP NA account with 60champs and A LOT of runes - (For Sale Offer #73185041) - playerup - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery I can even lower the price more, I'm always open to negotiations, just pm me here, or there, or you can find me on at: whiteshadow.ro WTS: Cheap NA account, 55 champions, 8 skins, lots of runes to play any role I want to sell this NA account with the following champions: i45.tinypic/2rzxtvl.jpg It also has these skins: Dragon Fist Lee Sin Prestigious LeBlanc Unchained Alistar Judgement Kayle Valkyrie Leona Forsaken Olaf Riot Girl Tristana Bewitching Nidalee And these runes: i48.tinypic/2eakjmx.jpg Elo: unranked, it has 2 games played only. Price: 70 USD # Payment: I only accept PayPal (or Paxum but no one has Paxum lol) Contact me...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.