Selling Selling WoW EU Account. - VANILLA PVP TRANSMOG...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tommy Fjellstad, 6/23/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Fjellstad
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Selling WoW EU Account. - VANILLA PVP TRANSMOG AVAILABLE/ANATHEMA-BENEDICTION - WARRIOR MAIN The account contains 6 LEVEL 85 CHARACTERS, 1 level 80 character. Recently renewed with 1 month of gametime aswell. The warrior is fully epic gemmed, got blacksmithing and engineering, priest and warrior is characters from vanilla, rest of them is created after tbc and on. Warrior also has his bank filled up with diffrent transmog gear. As you can tell the warrior is also the main character, about 6.5k achievement points, and about 25 exalted factions. There is in total about 20k gold on the account. I am the original owner and there has been no trouble with the account trought the entire wow history. I will provide with the information needed to make this deal safe, it is for the potential buyer to do the same. Undead Male Warrior (ilvl397 full pvearms, 391 pveprot, 402 full pvp) Conqueror title, vanilla pvp transmog access, etc Undead Male Priest (ilvl387 full pvp) Conqueror title, Merci Nether Drake, vanilla pvp transmog access, Anathema/Benedicton Undead Male Warlock (ilvl389 full pvp) Undead Male Mage (ilvl392 full pvp) Undead Male Death Knight (ilvl 394 full pvp, mostly frost gear, some blood) Troll Male Shaman (ilvl 390 pve\pvp resto) Human Female Rogue. (level 80 with pvp gear) For more information, armory links, etc. PM

2. OP

Patrik Sandby Frøhaug
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

jeg kan kjøpe den/ i can buy it :)

3. OP

Tommy Fjellstad
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.