Selling Selling Top EU players l Cheap and fast l Start immediately l 300~ feedbacks

Discussion in 'Playerunknowns Battlegrounds PUBG Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by YouRememberMe, 10/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouRememberMe

YouRememberMe
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi guys, my name is Vladimir, i'm moderator playerup forum and trusted seller. My team PUBG, consists 5 players (Top 50 EU), we is strived to provide you with excellent boosting service in the speediest timeframe possible.

Worrying about providing your Steam account information to strangers? Don’t worry. I make sure that your business with me will be safe and sound!

My reputation on this forum - HERE (100% positive feedback)
    My dota2 accounts shop - CLICK HERE
    My Dota2 boosting service - HERE
    My CS:GO boosting service -
    CLICK HERE

[SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffff00]BOOSTING PRICE[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ffff00]:[/COLOR]

[B][B]✔✔[/B][/B][B]Best price [/B][B]guarantee[/B][B]![/B][B]✔✔[/B]
    ✔✔If you find a price lower than me, from another booster with a good reputation, I'll give you a #!✔✔

Solo:
    1 Win -
    $18

Duo:

1 Win - $17
    Play with booster +20%

Squad:
    1 Win - $15

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][SIZE=6][FONT=fixedsys][COLOR=#FFFFFF]Play with booster [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][COLOR=#FF0000][U][SIZE=6][FONT=fixedsys]+20%[/FONT][/SIZE][/U]
    [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Also we can make any special orders cheaply and professionally (Kill boosting, rank boosting, BP farming and other)

So what do I do to ensure that your account information and Steam Inventory be secured?

1. Before boosting service starts, I require you to enable Steam FamilyView, which prevent boosters and me from accessing your Steam friend list and game library.
    2. Moreover, disabling SteamGuard will disable the trading features in your account for 14 days, therefore your items are completely safe from using our boosting service (You can not disable if you want).
    All boosters have been fully tested and are 100% reliable.

Still feeling insecure? I have sold and boosted more than 5000 accounts on this and other boosting forums.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Interested? Feel free to ask any questions!
    SKYPE - [CLICK] or login - Voledka1

WHATSAPP: +79288140337

[STEAM CLICK]

Check who you adding! send me pm on playerup!

Please allow a maximum timeframe of 8 hours for reply after you contacted me because of time zone differences!
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.