Selling Selling Top Account in War of Thrones Hi! For the...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by War of Thrones Accounts - Buy and Sell, 10/2/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War of Thrones Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Top Account in War of Thrones Hi! For the past few months I've been playing 'War of Thrones', basically a replica-in-development of 'Game of War'. I enjoy the build up of these games and not so much the diplomacy and in game drama after building up. The account is currently no.1 in. Force and has all units researched. It has 2M troops and so, if used effectively, is the most powerful account in game. This is my first ever thread and my first ever attempt at selling an account of mine. What is the best way to go about selling my account? How do I attract buyers and what further information should I provide re the account? If you were to buy it now it would come with: - 5,000 gems (equivalent of approximately $20 in app purchase) - 2,000,000 of varied troop types making it the biggest single army in game - at least 5 city/player rename items - 200+ days of VIP status (in game boosts) - two farm accounts set up directly beside the account in question (simply attack them to gain the food) - millions of resources in items and also 10m of each resource for you to spend at will - possibly the most efficient city set up-- the account is no.1 for many reasons, most notably it has been geared toward fast unit production - highly developed city with most buildings being level 14 (no one knows the top level as the game is new to the market) I'm currently debating with myself how much I would be willing to sell it for, at first glance, £300. Like I said, this is the top account and has taken months to build.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.