Selling Starwars Galaxies Account On A Euro Server

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling Starwars Galaxies Account On A Euro Server This account is for anyone thats wants to walk into the game ready for hardcore action, the account doesnt have any rares but the toons are speced for PVP & Questing. (1 Main) Level 90 Zebrak Male Rebel Elder Jedi (has force ghost command) Full Light Side Expertise Has The Royal Ship as an Instant Travel Vehicle Has both the Arbiter Robe Elder Robe & The New Cloak Of Hate Has Unlocked both Meditate & Wasit Pack Comes With 5th Gen Lightsaber with Kenobi's Legacy Crystal comes with many other buff items such as: Wild Force Shards (Blue & Red) , Biological Focus Crystal, Shard Of the Serpant, Sith Holocron. (2 Second Player) Level 90 Human Male Elder Bounty Hunter Imperial Comes with a full PVP Suit of crafted Bounty Hunter Armour, I paid millions to have this suit crafted. Also Comes with a set of Ubese Armour depending on your setup. Has a few swoops, pets, few ships for space etc, (3 Third Account) Is a Netural Female Level 90 Entetainer, She is a great money earner. I am the original owner of the account, I have packed the houses, the account is good to go, when I recieve payment via paypal from a verified account only, I will email the Login Detials, the security detials. and the last 4 digits of the original credit card used to pay the 1st months sub, over 5 years ago. There is one months game time on the account as well I am looking for £150uk pounds BO or any offer please email via the site fourm Thanks For Looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.