Sold Selling Starter Mabinogi account

Discussion in 'Mabinogi Fantasy Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Emire, 3/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emire

Emire
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have a old Mabinogi account I don't want. It's what I would like to call a starter account. I achieved little to nothing on the account. I have two characters: One on Mari (Main) and one on Alexandria (Alt). The main account is 1435 while the Alt is 175. Even though I played the game for three years, I did use mostly story skips on my account. I did however completed G9-G16, (Alchemist and Shakespeare) on my main account. While my alt account just has G1-G3 completed. There's loads of items on my main account, while there's only the basic goods on my alt. My Alt has the nimbus cloud as the mount, that's the only "perk" for my account. I have taken screenshots of my account and all the items so potential buyers can understand what they're getting themselves into.

My asking price is $65(USD). My price is #.

I'm just ball parking the worth seeing that it's a freemium account, with little money spent on the account. Discord username and ID is: EmireO #3486

Notice: When you do contact me on discord: please tell me where you seen my advertisement at please. I am posting this up multiple places: it is to make sure you get the proper accommodations.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Emire

Emire
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I tried to edit the price in the post. But the updated price is above the post. Still #.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.