Sold Selling Star Wars, the Old Republic Collector’s Edition pre-order account.

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AlienAntFarm, 7/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienAntFarm

AlienAntFarm
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling a Star Wars, the Old Republic Collector’s Edition pre-order account.

The account comes with 13 level 70 characters and 18 level 65 characters. In total 31 characters on the account. These characters are located on the server 'The Red Eclipse'

I have played on said account since early beta so i will just go and list what it has.

• All obtainable achievements completed. Total achievement score: 63515 out of 63705. (Do note that the missing achievements are currently not in game or bugged therefor unobtainable)
    • 3 times level 300 command rank on the following classes: Gunslinger Jedi Shadow, Sith Assasin.
    • All imperial classes, imperial story lines, and legacy abilities unlocked for the Imperial faction.
    • All Republic classes, republic story lines, and legacy abilities unlocked for the Republic faction.
    • All Species unlocked
    • All legacy perks unlocked for the account.
    • All datacron unlocked for the account
    • Majority of the items unlocked in the cash shop
    • All color crystals and emotes are legacy unlocked via cartel coins for all characters.
    • Several sets of legacy gear including the Gree, Rakghoul Kingpin etc...
    • Fully geared on the following classes Powertech/Vanguard, Sniper/Gunslinger, Assasin Shadow. (Best obtainable gear on each of these via the new gearing system, all gear in legacy shells. The Assasin/Shadow has both DD and Tanking gear.)
    • In total 50,000,000 credits between all the characters.
    • No longer available titles Deposer of the Dread Masters on 2 characters and Conquer of the Dread Fortress also on 2 characters.
    • All operation mounts including Dread Enhanced Rancor, Helix hyperpod, Wings of the Architect, Titan 6 containment vehicle etc... (Additionally besides the latest pack all Cartel Market mounts collected)
    • All available strongholds unlocked and fully decorated
    • 1,000 Available Cartel coins
    • All star-ships fully unlocked on 3 characters.
    • 7 Characters fully optimized for crafting. This includes 8 companions on each leveled to maximum influence to speed up crafting, and majority of the latest rating 246 schematics.
    • The account has in total 62 companions leveled to maximum influence, Additionally all the available companions unlocked including the cartel market ones.
    • 2 characters at valor level 100. (Also the account has the man-hunter title)
    • Legacy currencies available: 2 completed bounty contract, 1922 Rakghoul Dna canister, 1591 Grey Helix components, 90 symbiotic fungal bloom, 11 barnacle of the eyeless, 35 cartel market certificate, 87 Ziost memory holograph,. 8 Eternal championship trophy, 52 Golden certificate, 3437 Snow-covered parcel
    • All legacy Weapon (i mean i could here list it all but its too much)
    • About 2,000 units of each on tier consumable, this includes stimpacks, medpacks, grenades, adrenals(all kind).
    • No longer available PVP seasonal weapons and color crystals Furious red-yellow crystals and weaponry.
    • A full bay of unused crafting materials

Okay i do admit there are many, many, many things i did not list here as i got tired by the end. This account is literally 5 years of dedicated work and i did all that the game could offer, so the account essentially has everything up to date. It still has 14 days of Sub renaming.

Please contact me here with reasonable offers, the highest offer i will get will likely take.

Since i am a new register on this site i cant post links yet, so pm me and i can send screenshots of all above mentioned.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.