Sold [Selling] Selling 6 x Diablo III accounts on EU.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AscendedAngel, 3/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AscendedAngel

AscendedAngel
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling 6 x Diablo III accounts on EU. I am the original owner of all the accounts. All accounts have been in-active for over a year.
    I have two accounts around 5300 paragon, two at around 5200 paragon, one around 3900 paragon and one at 3300 paragon.

The accounts at paragon 5200-5300 has tons of legs and primals, and have most useful gems over 100. They also have useful legs and primals stashed on many "bank" characters. I don't really have the time to go thru all the accounts and list all the items and stuff, but I can give some more information if you contact me in a PM.

I am thinking around $350 for the accounts @P5k+ and around $200 for the accounts @P3k+. If you need more informations and want to give me a bid for an account, please send me a PM.

None of the accounts have ever recieved any warnings and I will be able to supply secret name and even make a new e-mail account for you and transfer all account information to that email account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.