Selling Selling SALE!!! Level 50 accounts! + a couple level 60!

Discussion in 'Pocket Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nfades, 12/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nfades

Nfades
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello and welcome to the account shop!

I am selling level 50 accounts! These accounts are bare with no items on them and 1 character!

I have included 50k gold for each account so that you have a bit of a boost in your gaming!

I currently have:

L50 bears: 1

L50 Birds: 3

L50 Rhinos: 2

L50 Mages: 3

L50 Foxs: 1

L60 rhino: 1

L60 fox: 1

Also have an account with a level 74 bear, 43 bear, and an 18 bear! Has 26 plat on it as well.

For the bare accounts I am asking only 5 dollars! This to me seems very cheap and reasonable for the time I put into levelling them.

The level 74, 43, and 18 I am looking for 15 to 20 for that account but will look at offers!

Please kik me at xbeastlyboyzzx for account names and buying!

I do payments through paypal and paypal only.

Buyer will go first!

Thanks for looking at my post and hope to hear from you!

T.O.S:

- By purchasing from me you agree to abide by these terms.

- I have the right to change these terms anytime I desire.

- I will never go first under any circumstance. I can provide proof of past transactions if needed.

- I provide no refunds at all.

- I am not responsible for any account termination and will not compensate you for said loss.

- If using PayPal you must use friends and family or the payment will be refunded.

- I have the right to blacklist any individual. If I do not respond to you, you have been blacklisted.

- You are not allowed to resell anything you have bought from me. If caught you will be blacklisted.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.