Sold Selling Russian Server 55 level ranger And an additional account to give your offer?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ron0, 5/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron0

Ron0
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I sell my BDO accounts for not having time to continue using, I prefer to give a better use of what I have given. I have accounts in good time, good statistics and armaments.
    For more information and screenshots write me to my email I guarantee the delivery of the accounts Together with the mail

LVL55 Ranger
    +17 Liverto Longbow

+16 Steel Dagger
    +16 Grunil Vest
    +16 Grunil Gloves
    +16 Grunil Shoes
    +15 Grunil Helmet
    +1 Witch's Earring
    +1 Witch's Earring
    +2 Ring of Good deed
    +0 Ogre Ring
    +0 Shadow Ring
    +0 Shadow Ring
    +2 Bares Belt

Pearl Clothes - Ranger Puff mini set(except primary weapon, secondary weapon)
    365 days of Value Package 1 & 2

And extra account(50 level ranger, but this account also has 365 days of Value Package 1 & 2)
    Energy - 235
    Contribution - 185
    55 level ranger(archer)
    55 level warrior
    warrior has a high LT(weight) with a lot of inventory slots

NOTE:
    this account has been activated to 250 day of GameNet premium (you can run two of black desert at the same time and some other benefits)

And 7 of invite players. This account will get reward about invited players. The reward is 880 GameNet Coin(5 GameNet Coin = 5 Pearl = 5 RUB)

This tamer I have good statistics with good weapons, animals. A good level among many more things will show the same screenshots in the mail, you can make two black desert at a time
    Selling BDO russian serverTamer 54 LVL

Liberto + 15 .

I have these 3 characters are good accounts I expect good deals to negotiate the complete delivery of acc

I repeat screenshots of the characters to my mail for reasons of reliable security delivery are active all

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.