Selling Runescape Gold

Discussion in 'Runescape Gold - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Runescape Gold (GP) $1.00 per mil Only accepted payment method at this stage is a Direct Bank Transfer, once I receive the funds, we will organize your GP to be transferred. Unfortunately as a substantial amount of my time goes into acquiring your GP I can not afford to risk losing it to people with low integrity. I can do my best to make your comfortable before the trade, offering you a look at your purchase i.e if you order 10mil I will show you I have the actual gold itself, I can also offer voice communication through , and Ventrilo for those who wish to get to know me a little better. I don't mind doing small groups of payments in the beginning i.e a $10 dollar trade incase you do not want to spend too much at first. I will also compensate you in GP for any fees you may acquire with the Direct Bank Transfer. I have so far had a good reputation with most of my buyers and hope to expand a little within this community. Please add my for any further questions [email protected] (3 underscores)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.