Selling Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Buy Accounts, Runescape Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

99 RANGE PURE ~Fire Cape~Okay, Hello everyone. Long time no see, I havent been on these forums since like 2007. Im selling my old range pure account which I obviously dont need anymore. It was a pretty good pure at the time when I played, and was one of the lowest combats in the game with fire cape (Got the cape when Defence was 1). Uploaded with ImageShack.us I dont play Runescape anymore so I'd prefer real money as payment, but I can also accept ingame cash. We can use an official MM if you'd like to, but as I said, I dont play RS anymore so I have absolutely zero reason to try to scam or anything. Just decided to try to sell some old accounts and see if I could get some RL cash out of my work The account doesnt obviously have recovery questions. Post your e-mail here and Ill log on or something. You can also post offers here. Thanks.SELLING LEVEL 65 BOXER CHEAP 3M [ WILLING TO GO 1st ]Hi there , Selling sort kind of Low level box staker , tried to get it as high as possible but had no time to play on it , much to do on main... anyways , I m the first owner of this account / got all information about this acc , this acc is max 2 months old. Ill go first if you got 15+ vouches! PICTURES: SELLING METHOD: RSGP PRICE: 3M RIGHT NOW! CONTACT/: Rsvahvel@99 RANGE PURE ~Fire Cape~Okay, Hello everyone. Long time no see, I havent been on these forums since like 2008 . So anyways, Im selling my old range pure. Stats: 99 range 82 mage 40 def 52 pray It also has Fire Cape and some untradeable discontinued items from 2005-2008. I dont play Runescape anymore so I'd prefer real money as payment, but I can also accept ingame cash. We can use an official MM if you'd like to, but as I said, I dont play RS anymore so I have absolutely zero reason to try to scam or anything. Just decided to try to sell some old accounts and see if I could get some RL cash out of my work The account doesnt obviously have recovery questions. Post your e-mail here and Ill log on or something. You can also post offers here. Thanks.Ruined black pure G2h'er. Offer?? pls read.defence: 11 (ruined!) attack: 45 strength: 80 prayer: 31 (for protect and ultimate strength) (protect 1 item is vital) Other combat stats: really low Dung: 64 Comes with the G2h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I will give pics and proofs once i find someone serious. OFFERS????????????????????????????????????/Selling amazing starter zerker pure (PP)(RSGP) 95 mage/ 96 range/ 60 attack/Hey Guys im selling this starter/halfway zerker pure. Stats Combat level: 79 (only!) * 60 attack * 66 strength * 96 range (250k xp till 97 range only!) * 95 mage * 41 defence (can get barrow gloves at 45 defence if questing is done!) * 44 prayer ( eagle eye ) * 69 hp (has low hp for CMB lvl, meaning better stats for level) * 91 cooking quests done: dragon slayer, animal mag, wanted!, tree gnome village, recruitment drive, priest in peril, monkey madness, lost city,horror from the deep, the grand tree, druidic ritual, death plateau, and some other f2p quests. Membership * has membership to november 3 2011 ( 1month!!!) *recovery set (this is safer for you because I am going to be giving you "all" the account details means no way for me to get the account back once I give you the info) *no email set *in green zone. *will be provided with the bank pin. Here is the links to pic if you cant see the pic: imageshack.us/photo/my-images...006080553.png/ * If you want any other proofs or other requests please tell me. However you MUST be a serious buyer. So please dont ask requests if you just want to waste your time in my thread. You will pay first or we will use a VMM. A/w : 50 USDSelling Cb 75 Initiate Pure Acc With 99wc/85str[cheap]Hi there , Since I m not playing on this account for a long time I decided to sell it , yes I m 1st owner of this account and I really wanna get rid of it , got much to do on my main account. PS. 19M+ WC XP Pictures: Selling method: RSGP PRICE: OFFER / PRICES START FROM 8M RSGP Yes Ill go first if you got like 15+ vouches I got all information of account that you need , old recoverys / old pws etc. PM ME ON FORUM + ADD ON : Rsvahvel@SELLING LEVEL 75 Initiate pure 85str/99 WC only 6M RSGP! Willing to go first!Hi there , Since I m not playing on this account for a long time I decided to sell it , yes I m 1st owner of this account and I really wanna get rid of it , got much to do on my main account. PS. 19M+ WC XP Pictures: Selling method: RSGP PRICE: 6M IF YOU BUY RIGHT NOW! Yes Ill go first if you got like 15+ vouches I got all information of account that you need , old recoverys / old pws etc. PM ME ON FORUM + ADD ON : Rsvahvel@Buying Reset PuresI am currently looking to buy a reset pure, i would really prefer a 1 defence quested and reset, but 10 defence is okay too. I am looking for it to be quested to have either some or all of the following: turmoil, korasi, hand canon, barrows gloves, vengeance, and or body body. Thanks and post your accs to let me know what your account has.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.