Sold Selling resources (RSS). Verified seller!

Discussion in 'Mobile Royale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by legzZzz, 5/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legzZzz

legzZzz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, everybody. I have been verified member on this site, for this I used my passport. I have already conducted several transactions on this site and trust this site. If you have any questions you can ask me or write to support playerup.com
    You are welcome.

I'm in k1, but if you wanna buy much RSS in another kingdom - pm me here or use messengers.

PayPal:
    100m gold - 20$
    100m stone - 6$
    100m wood - 4$
    100m food - 2$

If you wanna buy here with middleman*:
    100m gold - 25$
    100m stone - 7,5$
    100m wood - 5$
    100m food - 2,5$

You can buy Big pack and get # 6.25%. The pack contains 100m of each resource. There are a total of 400m of resources.

Big pack
    PayPal - 30$
    Middleman* - 37,5$

You can buy a Large pack containing only one resource and get # 6.25%. The package contains 400m of the selected resource.

PayPal
    400m gold - 75$
    400m stone - 22,5$
    400m wood - 15$
    400m food - 7,5$

Middleman*
    400m gold - 93,75$
    400m stone - 23,75$
    400m wood - 18,75$
    400m food - 9,37$

RSS selling only with gold

*The price on the site is higher, as the middleman takes a commission.

If you would like to buy more resources then you should contact me.

How does it work if we're in different kingdoms? You write me a message, we talk about the price, then I migrate to your Kingdom. Every day I send you ~65m of gold until you get the required amount of resources.

I will NOT migrate to your Kingdom if you want to buy less than 400m of gold.

My contacts:
    WhatsApp/Telegram - +79996041234
    Discord - RSS#2743

I'm an ordinary person, I have a family and a job, so I can't always respond to your messages instantly. But I will check my messages at least once every 8 hours. Thanks for understanding.

!!!
    I DO NOT sell my accounts. I DO NOT have a bot for this game, just working hard. I DO NOT use mods or cheats.
    !!!

#mobileroyale #sellingrss #rss #mr

IMG_20190422_055008_.jpg

#1 legzZzz, 5/31/19
    Last edited: 5/31/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    legzZzz

legzZzz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

At the moment I have to close the deal, after that I will be free. PM me if you have questions.

3. OP
    OP
    legzZzz

legzZzz
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

Now I am actively engaged in the development of several more accounts, in two or three weeks gold production will increase to 162m gold per day.

4. OP
    OP
    legzZzz

legzZzz
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

Now im in k10, next k16 and k15. Ill be free after 10-12 days.

WhatsApp/Telegram - +79996041234
    Discord - RSS#2743

Migration history k2-1-9-1-9-7-11-10-16-15-10-16-15-???

This is interesting, but statistics show that 80% of buyers want to buy again. This usually happens right after they receive the first batch of resources. Keep in mind that usually my schedule is one or two weeks ahead, so I can’t linger to send more resources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.