Sold Selling Perfect World lvl100 Seeker I am selling...

Discussion in 'Perfect World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect World Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Perfect World lvl100 Seeker I am selling a lvl100 Seeker on Perfect World International (Dreamweaver server). I took a screenshot today of my character's current stats, bank, inventory, and skill list (all skills are level 10). To view a comprehensive page of my character's stats (with and without buffs) and equipped items, view this link: Perfect World: Calculator All currently equipped items are bound to this character and all currently equipped items were crafted by this character (level 7 tailor, level 7 craftsman, level 5 blacksmith). This character has 201k reputation and comes with 27.7M spirit to use on Sage/Demon skills. This seeker was built using a custom build created by me in the Spring of 2011 (when the Genesis expansion was released), mixing a high APS (Demon Spark will get the APS to 2.22), moderate/high Phys Resist, and a high Physical Attack. This character can quickly complete a duo FC run (with high level cleric) or a slower solo FC run (sell extra spots to lower level characters for quick income) as well as solo'ing all FB's up to 59. This character is fantastic with both PvP and PvE. All items that you see in the inventory and bank of this character will go to the buyer. That said, please add me on Skype or MSN to talk further. MSN: [email protected] Skype: [email protected]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kimberly Greggs-Houghton

Kimberly Greggs-Houghton
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

interested in this account if u still have it

3. OP
    OP
    Kimberly Greggs-Houghton

Kimberly Greggs-Houghton
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

willing to buy today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.