Selling Selling [PC/PS4] Destiny 2 Leveling, Raids, Milestones, Etc.!

Discussion in 'Destiny Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell Powerleveling | Cheap & Safe' started by Demonjustin, 1/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonjustin

Demonjustin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Do you wanna get things done on Destiny 2, but you're simply too busy? Well, good news for you!
    I've got the Patience and Time, and I'll get that stuff done for you!

I offer just about any service outside of Trials and Prestige Raid.
    If I ever get enough demand for Prestige, I'll probably start offering it.
    As it stands, I don't find it to be worth my time, and honestly I don't think it's worth yours either.

But, you probably wanna know prices, right?

Leveling 1->20 -----> $35
    Power Leveling 200 -> 270 -----> $40
    Osiris Campaign -----> $25
    Flashpoint -----> $10
    Heroic Strike Milestone -----> $10
    Crucible Milestone -----> $10
    Nightfall -----> $8
    Prestige Nightfall -----> $15
    Leviathan Normal -----> $25
    Eater of Worlds Normal -----> $15
    The Acrius Dealer -----> $15
    All Other Things -----> Ask & Negotiate!​

Now, as you've likely noticed, that last category is super vague. Why?
    Well, if you want something I didn't list, talk to me about it. There's a high likelihood that if we can come to an agreement on pricing, I'll get that done for ya. Need a Rat King? Sure, I can get a Nightfall done for ya, and it'll be the cherry, though~ I may want a little tip for that topping. Perhaps you have a bunch of scouts laying around, but just can't be bothered to do that boring Mida questline, well let me know, we'll figure some stuff out. If ya need some token farming done, I can do that too, and we can either set an hourly rate or a total target for us to reach.

I also have no issue taking some special instruction, and if possible, will combo things in the best way possible for you. For example, some items such as the Acrius Dealer are special in that they also deal with other items I sell. If you buy them together I'll do my best to get you the most bang for your buck. You bought an Acrius & a Raid? Well, I'll get that Strike done, do the kills to follow it up for free, and get seals while I do that raid. You get the maximum reward! :D

Since we're dealing with sensitive information, you might wonder who is actually doing this work. The answer is that my partner and I, located in the US, will be doing it all by hand. The fact there's only two of us means that if we ever get swamped with sales, we may fall slightly behind. But, we'll do everything we can to keep up with ya, and if we fail to be able to do it within the timeframe you've set, you'll certainly be notified.

Last but not least, I'm by no means new to this. I've been making sales on Destiny since Age of Triumph, though only now have I expanded to here. Prior to this, I was on eBay, and while my feedback score there isn't too amazing, I've also had a number of follow up sales from customers run through my email. So, have no fear, my service is neither new nor unknown, and I feel my feedback record speaks to my quality. If for whatever reason your account is banned for some reason related to my activities on it, I will compensate you for it, however with my experience thus far, I see no reason why any such action should ever be taken upon you.

That all being said, since I'm new here, try to take it a bit easy on me. I'm quick to learn, but since I'm new, I don't know exactly how people do things around here. So, if I ever sound like I was dropped as a child... which, I mean, there was that one time... I digress, if I ever come across as stupid, just let me know why. Chances are, it's an honest mistake I'll fix. :P

If you'd like to order, please contact me here, or at [email protected]. For payment, please refer to this link, or send the money to that same email. Thank you. ^_^

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1511672678/zabnijksimwg4ugjg1mu.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.