Sold Selling PC [NA] 640+ CP Account BiS sets for both pve and pvp for stamina and magicka.

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EroCook, 7/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EroCook

EroCook
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Content of the account: 549k Gold, 473k AP. 51k Tel var stones.

5 Maxed characters, all of them DC, Magicka NB Breton, Stamina Sorcerer Orc, Stamina NB Khajiit, Stamina DK Redguard and Magicka Sorc High elf. Everyone of them has Undaunted 9, and mostly all Light, medium and heavy types of armor to lvl 50, also most of the weapon skill levels as well. and sets on them for both PvE and PvP, I use the rest of characters which are from other factions as mules or lowbie pvp.

Pretty much every type of maelstrom weapon in various traits, including Sharpened 2handers, staves, and one handers, and Defending 2 handers, one handers and staves, also it has a lot of Nirnhorned Staves, one handers and two handers which is gonna be BiS on the next patch. And of course some golden maesltrom weapon for rewards.

The account has various sets you can see on the screenshots I'm posting, and I just got one single set from the new patch Morrowind (Shadow Walker set) which is expensive, I just got that single set because at that point I decided to sell the account.

As far as PvE achievments on skins I just got vCoS Skin which includes, no death, hm and speed achievments, and I did every other trial on veteran and HM, all of them but vmol and the new trials from morrowind so on the most of the characters you'll find those titles.

I'll leave the album of screenshots here http://imgur.com/a/pbn82 Any questions leave me a private message and in order to contact me also use Private messages please. thanks.

I'm asking at least $550

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.