Selling Selling Overwatch Account - Level 443 - 3 Gold Weapons - 1941 Comp Points - 3359 Career High - 350$

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Chet-, 6/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chet-

Chet-
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Level 443

Gold Hanzo Bow

Gold Winston Gun

Gold Lucio Gun

Season 1: 47

Season 2: 2273

Season 3: 3359

Season 4: 3284

Season 5: 3130 *Currently 3018*

Around 50 Unlocks on almost every hero asides from Orisa which is 27.. I have a love you ton of good skins and i really don't want to list them all but i easily have the top 3 skins for each Hero. Aside from Oni Genji and Officer D.VA.. If you're interested in a specific skin i can check for you.

Cyber ninja hanzo, sentai genji, roosterbastion, nullsector bastion, blackwatch genji, blackwatch mcree, jazzy lucio, bee keeper mei, chang'e mei, combat medic ziegler mercy, null sector orisa, sanzang and nutcracker zenyatta, cyberian zarya, yeti winston, talon widow, rose tracer, shiver reaper, qipao symmetra and an insane amount of 1,000 credit skins... CBF to list them all.

Currently 2,970 Credits so you just need to level up one or two times to have enough to purchase another anniversary event skin if you want. (only missing bastion, d.va, and symmetra and tracer.)

Overwatch is the only blizzard game i play so the entire battle.net account will be yours. I have an insane amount of time and money invested into this account so middleman will be 100% required but i am looking to sell this ASAP because i no longer have time for games. (Uni\Work)

***All details attached to the account have been removed, the only thing you will be required to change is your updated e-mail and password which will be confirmed with middleman.***

This account is easily worth over $1,000 with as much time and money i've spent into it but i no longer have time to play and want to scrape some money out that i put into it. If you are interested please comment or message me and we will finish this process ASAP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Chet-

Chet-
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Price is # as long as it's reasonable and you are willing to use MM. Want to get this done ASAP.

3. OfirGever123

OfirGever123
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

why would something like this would sell for 350$ o-o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.