Selling Selling one of the best pvp accounts in the world....

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling one of the best pvp accounts in the world. Hello! I am selling my Guild Wars 2 account. A little info about it: 1725 Qualifying points, which 5 less than the current Top1 in the world. QP's have been disabled and top players will receive unique rewards in near future. PvP rank 53, 2800 tournament games with 2500 wins. PvP Icy Dragon Sword (lucky crit craft from rank 80). It takes approximately 1,5 years to get to r80 by playing at least 6 hours a day. PvP Ghastly Grinning Shield (currently 159 gold on Trading Post) Guardian with Celestial, Abyss and helloads of other dyes (40+ rare) Lots of stuff from the Gem Store. Too much to mention. Every single item from rank 1 to 50. Every single item from Free tournaments. Every single item from Paid tournaments. If anything is missing, it's easilly craftable due to ridiculous amount of rank tokens. Also every "rare crit crafts" from paid tournaments such as Mammoth Axe, Wrench, Sickle Blade, Ancient Scroll, Magmas Arm, Dwayna's Bow, Water Scepter. Every single of these take at least 20+ tries with Paid tournament tokens + slivers. I am not going to sell it cheap. If I can't sell it — it stays with me. Private message me, not sharing my Skype. I _might_ accept trades. Just leave an offer. Cheers. I speak english and russian. Needless to say, the account comes with every possible piece of information. I am particularly interested in Ragnarok Online and Diablo 3

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Morgan Gomez

Morgan Gomez
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Price for this?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.