Selling Selling Non-member w/ A Lot Of Inventory [PAYPAL ONLY]

Discussion in 'Fantage Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tiara Hall, 7/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiara Hall

Tiara Hall
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ONLY ACCEPTING PAYMENTS OF PAYPAL

Hi, so this is my first time selling an account and I just have some lying around! So, the account is non-member but I have spent a lot of money on it so it has PLENTY of clothes! Many are purchased with ecoin so you have quite a selection of clothes to wear even as a non-member (THANK GOD FOR ECOINS) She has a level over 600+ and 1000+ when membership is on the account. She has at least 10 houses to choose from, she has ALL the pets unlocked. She has some star coins and ecoins on the account as well, but I don't think there is any gold. She has some very popular items such as the brown basket ball hair, both pink and blue chalk boards, balloon animal boards, Autumn hair, etc etc.

Here's a sneak peak of the inventory! (Sneak peak meaning I am not showing EVERYTHING because there is so much)

INVENTORY SNEAK PEAKS

upload_2016-7-19_1-30-26.png
    upload_2016-7-19_1-30-8.png
    upload_2016-7-19_1-30-54.png
    upload_2016-7-19_1-31-21.png
    upload_2016-7-19_1-31-57.png
    upload_2016-7-19_1-32-23.png

Since I cannot submit too many images I'll stop the sneak peak here! If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.