Selling  High End Selling my VC account - top30/50 for arena and grand arena

Discussion in 'Valkyrie Connect Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Alraxia, 6/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alraxia

Alraxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey guys! I need a reason to stop playing and the only way I could is probably by selling the account permanently.

Selling my account: Rank A in global arena and grand arena - usually top 30 in arena while top 50 in grand arena to get daily 600-700 diamonds (+100 extra if you buy monthly subscription).

The account has many exclusive units such as:

Fate stay night: Rin, Saber, Gilgamesh

street fighter: Athena Asamiya, Kyo Kusanagi, ryu, cammy, omega rugal, akuma

Miku: OG miku, mikuboda, sif rin, kagamine rin, v1 luka, hachune miku

Evangelion: v1 rei, v2 rei, misato & aaa wunder, rampaging walpurgis, unit-13, mari v1, v1 asuka, eva sutr

Seven deadly sins: Gowther, ban, Meliodas, Gilthunder, king, Hendrickson

Star Party Characters: Frey, Sol, Herja, Urd, Ran Nyatasha, Jord, Odin, Valorous odin, brunhild, chihaya, nott, materia, dielle, verdandi, mia, tomoe, porte, etricia, Lolo and nana, tesla, skadi, tholin

Scions: pride, sloth, lust

Lucky summon heroes: granfelt, dora, fenia

Other special characters: Poelle, Solstis, Lorone, Noa, Hyuga, randgrid, Lu Ling, Hanna, kaguya, ulin, bara, mei hou, beatrix, kagutsuchi, Gardina, zodie, sif, risa, halloween huggin, choco noa, halloween niji, sayaka miki, halloween idun, summer skuld, tinker, nori, litany, caligrapher carliss, sentia, summer urd, summer amaterasu, amaterasu, mizuki, anubis, summer hel, reginleif, summer brunhild, sandra, vidar, arnaud, white knight carliss, summer gullveig, mochi thor, mani clause, kimono vali, draculoki, summer luca, summer freya, lone wolf vidar

Tons of items that are top notch for arena (many many 5* gear from Coliseum and a ton of items from Colabs + gear party + lucky summons) with a couple of 5* artifacts with max stats. (Items are like 5* caroler staff, n2 missiles, v2 n2 missile, 5* einst hammer (costs 30$), 5* ghost staff, 5* cane of naught, dss choker, costumes for tons of chars, and sooo much more special equips from gp, etc.) Note: most of the free 3* chars are maxed super charged and all free 2* are maxed super charged so doing video summons will give tons of fruit to supercharge other characters.

I havent done the sss rank connects due to being lazy to farm rings (account has all the heroes to finish all possible connects) and also havent awakened a couple of characters so the account can be worked on while maintaining a high arena ranking.

Asking Price for the Account is 700$ but very willing to negotiate. Please message me on line @Alraxia / discord @HSKArc#5033 for any other needed details. Serious buyers only please ^^ - Account will be kept up to date until bought.

Note: if you'd like to check a bit of my account/ teams then my current guild in game is Ninja Tree House and account name is 4sale-sendpm (the one with the dora pfp) TY - previous name of account is Alraxia before advertising it as for sale.

Pictures can be seen at:

#1 Alraxia, 6/4/19
    Last edited: 6/4/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Alraxia

Alraxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price Change - Final Price for fast sale is 525$. Account just got updated with Mikagura, Greed and Dora from Lucky Boxes plus colo items and extra ring of bird from lucky box items. Account name changed to 4sale-quitting since i put to p.m me in intro instead. Account is probably one of the best for sale atm for the price. TY

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.