Selling Selling My personal handmade silver cheap *SKRILL* *Paypal & Pokerstars for trusted*

Discussion in 'Albion Gold Silver - Buy Sell Trade' started by Firga, 11/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firga

Firga
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! I am private Albion Online gold seller. That means that all silver that I sell is made by my own hands ingame without using of any exploits,hacks,bots etc. and also I always have silver with me so as soon as You send me money, you get your silver almost INSTANTLY! Considering that,my stock is pretty limited and I update it very often:)
    Also my price often changes(depends on current silver price of other silver sellers etc) but I always try to keep it lowest on the market. If you find any legit silver seller that sells it for lower price than mine, feel free to contact me and I will undercut that price! ;)

I also accept payment in as many smaller parts(increments) as you want, so You don't feel uncomfortable and insecure (E.g. you want 10m silver but you doesn't feel safe enough to give me all money at once for whatever your reasons are, so we can do it in 5 increments of 2m etc. )

Current stock: 15 mil
    Price: 1mil silver -1.7 eur (2$)
    Payment method: Paypal and Pokerstars ONLY for trusted forum members; Skrill (Moneybookers) (there is 1% transaction fee) for others.
    Contact: Inbox or Skypename- Urosh_92 (you can also click on Add me by clicking on button below(easy and safest way to add me) )

[​IMG]

Also it would be nice if you leave comment here when You add me on skype and feedback when we finish our trade:)

Simple rule: You go first with payment and you get ingame silver as soon as I get payment...I may go first if you have A LOT of reputation here:) => scammers don't waste time adding me:eek:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Anirudh123

Anirudh123
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    interested....PM me if you are available...need to talk first

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.