Selling Selling my original Digital Deluxe edition gw2...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my original Digital Deluxe edition gw2 account. This account has only been played by myself. I have every single class to lvl 80 except ranger (I have 2 elementalists instead). I also have every single profession to 400 spread across all characters except leatherworking because I plan on maxing it on my lowbie Ranger. This account comes with a Dawn Precursor (550g+ easily on TP) as I was in the middle of working on Eternity after getting myself Twilight. the Dawn isn't bound so you can do whatever you want with it Mesmer Full Berserker-type exotic armor set (Power/Prec/Crit dmg %) with Ruby Orbs slotted on them Bound Legendary Twilight with Exotic Scepter/Sword/Focus as alternative weapon Ascended Berserker-type backpiece 20 slot bag (Karka shell box) and 2x15 slot bags 100% map completed some t2 and t3 racial armor for appearance and a mix of whisper and priory armor Thief Full Berserker-type exotic armor set with Ruby Orbs slotted Exotic dagger/2 different pistols/Bow of the Pale Stag as weapons has 20 slot bag, but I haven't used it, just been storing it on the thief (Karka shell box) Warrior Full Berserker-type exotic armor set with Ruby orbs slotted Full Magic Find exotic armor set with magic find runes slotted 3x15 slot bags Caudecus Manor Hammer/Flame Legion Greatsword/two Ascalonian catacombs Axe/Spectral Wave Modulator (named rifle) halloween backpiece the 2 sets has t1 racial armor for appearance (I don't like t2 and t3 heavy for sylvaris) Guardian Full Cleric-type exotic armor set with healing runes slotted Full Rampager-type Caudecus Manor exotic armor set with Ruby Orbs slotted (some appearance is changed/slotted with Primeval armor skin) Honor of the Waves Greatsword/Ascalonian Catacombs Torch/Tribal Sword type/Flame Mace/Shaman Shield Has all story dungeons completed Necromancer Full Rampager-type exotic armor set with adventurer runes slotted Deathwish named staff/Emberglow named scepter/Flame dagger weapons Full t2 racial set for...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.