Sold Selling my account worth over 1,000 Packs

Discussion in 'Pokemon Trading Card TCG Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BabyGuu, 9/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    As the title says its an account i have had for over 3 years and have been slowly building the binder ever since, has tons of SR and FA highly wanted Supporters and Trainers aswell as a few stadiums and tons of Pokemon V/Vmaxes and GX Pokemons. As it is right now you can build Dragapult V,Eternatus V,Inteleon V,Centiskorch V,Lucmetal,Mew3 Box,Reshirom N's Box,Lapras V, Toxtricity V,Cinderace, ADPZ, Grimmsnarl and a few other rogue V/Vmax Decks. It does have 4x Jirachi and 3 Promo Decidueye from the new set and 2 Foil Decidueye and tons of other cards that you would find to be needed for decks. Has like 20 Sets of Gameplay Deckbox and Sleeves and a decent amount of Coins. If anything you could even liquidate or transfer all the FA and SR Stuff to your own personal account or just trade them off for packs. If you were to trade them off for 1k+ packs thats similar to buying packs at 20 cents per. The images will show the rest. Won't be trading anything off but I will be playing on the account more. It also already has its playset of Crobat V so thats also done. Looking for Paypal Friends and Family as my Payment Method. Message me here or on Discord @ BabyGuu#9488 if interested or if you have any more questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Update: Finished Eternatus V and Vmax playset, obtained 8 SR Turbo Patch.

3. OP
    OP
    BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Sold~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.