Selling  Global  Android and iOS Selling My 2Nd Seven Knight Account For $100 Dollars

Discussion in 'Seven Knights Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Noble6, 4/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noble6

Noble6
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

IGN: Satorukun
    Lv: 67
    Server: global

Mastery: Max masteries!!!

Keys: Have around 7 to 8k!!

Hero Storage: 299/299 Max storage!

Why im selling this?? I want to sell this bc I dont have time to play with is anymore. Im busy running my main account for seven knight which is noble6 and im busy playing kings raid. I want to sell this to someone who will take care of this account bc this account has lots of potentials. If someone grinds with this account it can reach to crystal rank in arena or even higher since it has max masteries. Also this account is in my guild which is Starlab. Last season we made it to top 43 in guild war and this season we aiming higher!!!!

Where to buy this account? If anyone wants to buy this account pls add me in line chat. Line id is noble4 and i will tell you more about the account and stuff!! Or you can contact me on my gmail [email protected]. Thanks! i hope im able to sell this account!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.