Selling  Sold   Selling Lvl. 52 (Variant evo 3 L Arthur, L Zhu Bajie, L Leo) Titan and PVP account

Discussion in 'Monster Super League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by thiccbae, 7/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thiccbae

thiccbae
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been playing for a few years and now i cannot do it anymore, the money would be appreciated and in this account have pretty much of everything.

I have a strong fire and wood titan attack, super evo wood anubis,a variant water gleem, variant light arthur, two d monas, two f shinobis and two f wukongs, evo 2 light Zhu Bajie, Light Wendigo, Light Leo, fully booked fire victoria, d harlequin, l thor, and pretty much all the lvl60.

Before deciding to leave the game i was planing to super evo my Water Wildfang and my two Victoria's fire and light, evolving my fire wildfang to evo 3 as well as my wood Yaksha, and i think i need one persephone to evolve my water one to 3, also started getting my D Misha to evo 3 since he is so good, he has a good set of gems.

I have a lot of good gems i think three extra CR square gems on Ruin if you want to get more mons on a ruin set you can do that.

I'm currently on a really good clan, we get to Lvl 180+ weekly and you can get all those points.
    All that for 200$

Selling Lvl. 52 account daily farm, strong hit on titan and PVP

#1 thiccbae, 7/14/20
    Last edited: 7/14/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.