Sold Selling LVL 213 Account, 500+ Stones, both final valleys and lots of new blazing festivals.

Discussion in 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Foodmarket, 8/30/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foodmarket

Foodmarket
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling a high level account with a large number of stones. Many notable blazing festival and blazing bash units available on the account as well as the sought after FV Naruto. I have not summoned on any of the anniversary material so they are all at step 1 still.

In terms of stones left to farm, all impact missions are left untouched as well as some of the EMs. Story mode has been completed approximately half way on both normal and hard modes.

Looking for around $30 for the account but to make matters easier would be happy to trade for an Itunes gift card.

Any questions feel free to message me on discord @ Foodmarket#9417

THIS ACCOUNT IS ON ANDROID AND STONES WILL BE LOST IF TRANSFERRED TO AN APPLE DEVICE.

Account Album -

#1 Foodmarket, 8/30/19
    Last edited: 8/30/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. dogsterr

dogsterr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

hi, i am interesting to buy ur account :3

3. OP
    OP
    Foodmarket

Foodmarket
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    A quick update for anyone still interested. Since no one was biting and the anniversary banners were running out of time I pulled the trigger and opted to summon to obtain both kakashi and obito. I also did a few summons on the final valley banner and obtained a second final valley naruto and a final valley sasuke. Other noteable cards that were pulled include new years hashirama and a few other blazing festival units. I will make an updated listing for those who are still interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.