Selling Selling level 71 ranger (anarchy), 40gcp on...

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling level 71 ranger (anarchy), 40gcp on onslaught, (GREAT Starter ACC) Hello I am selling a level 71, solid geared Lightning Arrow ranger (respec available new patch reset talents 88pts) who is on the anarchy server! The account also has various alts (level 41 duelist in standard and various onslaught low levels) The account has a premium stash (10 tabs), 40 Gemcutters prisms (gcp) on the onslaught league (this is a large sum of trade goods for any chars on onslaught you may be making!), the anarchy bank consists of roughly 100 gems of all types, about 5 gcp worth of orbs, about 50 good items for alts and trading (legendaries, socketables, rares). The rangers gear is good enough for most maps (the hard maps need to be done with a group) but she is capable of doing almost anything in the game, she has beaten merciless act 3, no quests skipped. Her helmet is her best item, a near perfect alphas howl (3s3l) (worth about 2-3 exalts on this server) she has verious other items that are considered near if not best in slot pieces, she also has 3 gems around 15% quality (worth about 4 gcp each). This is a very fun character that is noob friendly, I offer a tutorial/character overview upon purchase, its a brilliant starter account for newer players, and a solid ranger for hardcore ones. The ranger deals about 3k dps buffed with frenzy (single target) and she deals around 20-30k dps to a 8 monster pack (depending on auras) with her lightning arrow (AoE). Along with this account I am also offering optionally! a cataclysm upgraded wow account that includes a full version of diablo 2! The wow account has a level 85 blood elf priest with full tier 11 gear, she has 10,000 achieve points, various vanity items, 92 unique mounts, vanity titles such as herald of the titans and conqueror of ulduar, she also has a highest arena rating of 2200 in 3s! This is a true collectors account that has some truly amazing vanity aspects. Here are some pictures of the wow account, Photo Album - Imgur Last but not least I am a high elo league of legends player so I could also offer you my services at a affordable price to boost your account to a certain division in ranked as part of the deal, all of this could be negotiated. You will receive all info upon purchase, paypal only. I would like to receive offers for the account via skype or this site, if you have any questions or offers please contact my skype : sensesx
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.