Selling level 68 runescape with Infinite runescape riches! (runescape bot/macro)

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Yes you heard me runescape bot. The account comes with 4mil to this second but iam running a bot so he will have more by the time i sell unless u messege me within the next hour or so. im looking for a higher level runescape preferlably a ranger/mage but not fussed i like al arounders not pures uhmmm, must be at least 80+combat atm iam getting 1mil a nite 1.5 mil wile im wokring a total of 2.5mil every day when iget home from work, is very nice :) obviously i cannont give the 68's username as i ahve just told u all im using a bot...... i would allso sell bot for $$ usd via paypal if intersted ***************************************************** sorry bout spelling mistakes was in rush to write this as have work in 5 mins to see a preview of it going here is a video ***************************************************** robot500 added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- > on the video it says its free it isnt, it was free i use to just have peopel go to a few sites for me get me some points on some games i played, but i dont play them anymore so.... now im chargeing :p robot500 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- > the movie says its free but it isnt that was for something else i did a wile back.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.