Sold Selling Level 60 Ranger 197/191/261 Master 4 trading and worker empire for crates

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Flamingoabe, 9/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamingoabe

Flamingoabe
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

yo, im looking to sell my account with a level 60 ranger with the gear shown above and a level 58 sorc.

60 ranger:

GEAR:

TRI Kzarka
    TRI ultimate blue awakening weapon
    TRI Bronze dagger
    TRI Muskan's shoes
    TRI Bheg's gloves
    TRI Heve chest
    TRI Heve Helm

All of the following items are also TRI
    Seraps necklace, Basilisk belt, 2x Red Coral Earring, 2x Mark of shadow

roughly 1.6 billion silver in the bank (1,5 billion of those sitting on a low preorder for TET Dande )
    additionally there's about 1.2 billion worth of mats sitting in storage.
    Set up with a worker empire ready for calpheon, serendia, mediah and balenos crates. For metals workers are gathering for bronze, brass and steel.

Ranger also has both ghillie suits, maid costume, fish costume, cooking costume along with +3 cooking clothes for that sweet almost 1 sec cooktime.

i will ask for an email change to your email if you want, but accoring to the black desert website this may take a little while before its gone through :)

1420 skillpoints, so you have all the skills you need.

292 energy, 271 cp

LIFESKILLS:

Master 4 Trading
    Art 8 Gathering
    Master 7 Processing
    Master 2 Cooking
    Professional 3 Alchemy
    Professional 2 Fishing

Breath level 37
    Strength level 32
    Health level 33(5% to 34)

- - - Updated - - -

alright everyone i cant make the pictures work, i can send em to you if you want :P i put bitcoin as prefered payment method cuz i dont wanna get scammed give me message on here if you are interested :)

- - - Updated - - -

do throw in bids if you have something else in mind, im not going for a silly lowball but if you have a reason for thinking it should be cheaper then go right ahead! im going to stick with the Middleman however.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.