Selling Selling Heroes And Generals Acc,# Price

Discussion in 'Heroes and Generals Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Scandi, 3/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scandi

Scandi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Got a hero acc that i would like to sell
    I mainly played with the axis
    I got 1 soldier with stg 44 fully modded,kar98 1 hit kill,mp 40 full modded,kubel wagen and the motorcylce,panzerwurfmine,anti tank grenade H3,tellermine 42 and m24 grenade
    On the americans i love you up , didnt know if i buy recon i wouldnt get a sniper,i wont charge that and the other soldier i got,and on the soviets i got ppd 40 and svt 40 modded for 2-3hits
    The axis soldier is rank 14,american rank 8 and rank 1 and the soviet is rank 4
    My acc level is 12(player level) u can play any mode.
    Currently i have 37.455 credits,121.229 warfunds and 158 gold
    And 90% of the axis badges are gold and silver.
    Im willing to lower to price to 10$.
    Steam Community :: Rarted CSGOUpgrader.gg -my steam acc,i would like to get it through a trade,i accept cs go skins,pubg skin,rust skins.+i would give you around 20 tf 2 items im not doing anything with them,but i would like to get the trade first because i dont like to get scammed and i ensure you i wont scam you as i want this money and it didnt get me a lot of time to farm on h&g.You can add me on steam and discuss about the price if u want to lower it,and if you want you can add me on discord and skype so u can see the account and every item i got in it
    if u dont trust what i said i uploaded screenshots with everything on my acc

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.