Selling Selling Guilwars Nightfall Account 15usd Contact...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Guilwars Nightfall Account 15usd Contact me through PM. I accept through paypal. Trading aq guardian acc. Trading Adventure Quest Guardian account with a lvl 60 all jobs maxed for a nightfall account. Dont care for chars or other campaigns. thx Trading ~ReAd~ Hey everyone, Im trading my Guild Wars account(7 lvl 20 PvE's[5 with Elite Sunspear]) for a WoW Accoutn with at least decent lvl characters. Necromancer,Assassin,Elementalist,2 Warriors, Dervish, Ranger. All versions...including EoTN AIM- Shortypimp1236 Or leave a reply Thanks! Trading lvl 20 gw. acc 2 lvl 20's! for wow acc The lvl 20's are a monk and a knight. The level 16 is a archer and i am wishing to trade them for a world of warcraft account with at least a lvl 60-70 and 50-500k gold. (prefibly w. a griffon.) pm me if interested Trading!!! Trading a Lvl 70 World of Warcraft Account for a Guild Wars Account thats is at least decent and is up to date. The WoW account has a Main Character (lvl 70 Hunter on The Underbog) with good gear PvE and PvP. Also has some high lvl characters on Bloodscalp with Good gear/Enchantments/Professions. Please reply on this thread and i will check it every day for posts. I am usually on Guild Wars too. U.S. Server. Names- Blazing Tank(W/Mo) I am willing to negotiate. So please. Feel free to ask :). Thanks! Trading Trading RS Account for GW Account Level 87 Rs account for any GW account, if you need proof I'll send you Screenshots and such. I don't care about expansions and stuff. It has decent stuff on it and was a member, so obviously has member items. No pin and cleared recovery questions If you want to see Screenshots msg me Aim: AznkidQ94 Trading Trading Guild Wars acc for high lvl runescape acc I would like to trade my Guild wars account for a high lvl 95+ runescape account. My GW accounnt has all games , proph , factions , Nightfall and Eye of the north expansion. I have 3 pve lvl 20's with elite and good titles e.g. prot and r9 ursan and a...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.