Selling Selling Guild Wars Acc for PayPal Hey guys! I am...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Guild Wars Acc for PayPal Hey guys! I am selling a guild wars prophecies and eye of the north account for $25 USD. I am really bored of it and just need the money. It has a bout 400k+ worth of eqps. Email me at ***************************************************** if interested. Thanks! Selling selling ectos for maplestory acc I'm selling my GW glob of ectoplasm for maplestory acc in bera : ***************************************************** Trading guild wars account for rs gold read hey all i recently got a very nice lvl 123 rs account is now mebers but only 2mil gold :( im wishing to trage a g.w account factions 2 minipets 2 fiery dragon swords 2 lvl 20s lvl 16 and 13 and about 25k more of stuff i would like a decent amount of rs gold and dnt worry i have a transfer method lol add me on ***************************************************** Trading Gw account(ALL exp, lvl20's, lots Plat) for Anything. Hey, Well I'm tired of this Guildwars account and I was wondering of anyone wanted to trade anything for it :) Some more about the account: -Has a few pets, perfect items, unique items, good armors, good skills. -Few lvl 20's -Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, EOTN. -8 Character spots Overall this is one of the best Guildwars accounts to get. As the title said I'm not sure yet for what im searching for but I'm specially interested in: -Steam accounts (with COD games, Counterstrike- Source, Left4Dead, Rome total war.) Just to name a few games I'm interested in. -Shot-online accounts (Its a golf game) Perhaps: -Flyff accounts, -Rose accounts. But who's stopping you from offering anything else? ;) Please PM or post your and leave a offer so we can discus anything. Best regards, Fatalee ***************************************************** ***************************************************** ***************************************************** ***************************************************** [selling] entire plaync account with 2...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.