Selling Selling Guild war ACC with Proph & Factions. AIM:...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Guild war ACC with Proph & Factions. AIM: Giggleyfarts : ***************************************************** Xfire: Koruptedz Hurrrry!!1 Trading Guildwars account for RS Account ! Hello there, i want to sell my GuildWars account with all the campigns on, for a good runescape account! contact:schaau@ Trading my 5days old WAR acc for your GW account GW must have factions + either EotN or Nightfall. Trading Guild Wars Acc for Steam Acc w/COD4 or COD5 Willing to trade my Guild Wars acc (no expansions) for a steam account with Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare or Call of Duty World at War. If want to trade or you have any questions about the acc or would like to haggle, then contact me via - ***************************************************** Trading Guild wars acount VS archlord acount im willing to trade my guild wars account vs a archlord account with charss from 45+ and good items, info about guild wars acc , got all expansions , al llvl 20 chars , enough money for 2 weeks or longer and verry good items , got many greens and other unique stuffs , got all heroes pm me on or on , ***************************************************** , ***************************************************** Trading WTT LOTRO + Archlord accounts for GW account Ill trade both accs for GW acc. LOTRO Acc: 32lvl Champion with gold and good items on it. Archlord acc: 2 characters 1st: Orc Berzerker lvl 53 with full Unique Gear and Weap. Some gold and items in the storage. 2nd: Orc Berzerker lvl 38 with full Unique Gear and Weap for lvl 38+. Extremely nice Chantra items in it!!! You will have enought Chantra to play few months without spending gold for Chantra items! Some gold and nice items in the storage. Ill give you both accounts for one GW account! Sorry for my bad english! Im non-englishman. Trading Trading a lvl 20 gw prophecies acc for good rs acc please either post your offers here or add me on at *****************************************************...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.