Selling  1k-10k Subs   Games  Monetization Enabled/No Strikes  Original Owner (Yes)  ✅Verified Account SELLING GOOD QUALITY ORIGINAL MONETIZED YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN CHEAP PRICE

Discussion in 'YouTube Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell YouTube Channels' started by Prateek Chandra, 8/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prateek Chandra

Prateek Chandra
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Key Highlights

Monetization enabled, 0 copyright strike, good audience, easy to get access
    Buy it easily, get full access immediately, and start your work after just getting access
    Channel has already monetized so there is no need to do any extra effort for monetization.
    can earn easy money by uploading regular videos.

What are we providing?

This is a monetized youtube channel that is done by completing "4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers". When you buy the channel you can earn money in this by connecting your Adsense account, affiliate links, sponsorships, and live super chats. upload videos that you like most and make a good regularity by scheduling your time. upload a minimum of 1 video once a week for getting good results which will take approx your 2-3 hours once a week.

Viewers

The viewers of the channel are worldwide mostly English speaking, they keep making their engagement and loyalty if you keep maintaining your video uploading regularity.

Additional Notes

The channel is fully monetized, it has no copyright strike or copyright claim, and there is some content already uploaded which can be hidden after buying the channel. if you are interested just ask me for any details related to the channel before buying, if you like to purchase it just follow all the instructions given here or the website support system. You can also message me for ask the details of how we can deal... I accept both Escrow payment and direct payment ... payment types will be (Paypal, Western Union, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, Payeer or DM me for more details) which you like to prefer.
    Screenshot (30).png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Pe rry

Pe rry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, I'm interested in buying the account. If you're satisfied with my offer, we can talk more about the deal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.