Selling  Android and iOS  High End Selling GODLY Hero Hunter account CHEAP - 850k+ power, ALL heroes, and $1,000+ in resources!

Discussion in 'Hero Hunters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HeroHunterGod, 3/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroHunterGod

HeroHunterGod
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    This account offers the following:

- EVERY hero except for Artemis and Yeager. Artemis has 505/585 fragments, so you can unlock her through Heronium soon. Yeager will be available for free from co-op raids starting next week.

- UBER RARE "Gold Brogan" hero portrait, only awarded to only TEN of the best PvP players for the only skill-based portrait in the game... VERY PRESTIGIOUS!

- INSANE ($1,000+ value) FRAGMENT STOCKPILE: 2,500+ energy fragments, 2,500+ mech fragments, 1,100+ bio fragments, and 2,600+ universal fragments!

- Level 85 and VIP 10

- MASSIVE platinum gear stockpile ($200+ value) : 200 of each core type from MK1-MK4, 100+ MK5 cores. 200+ platinum swords, 180+ platinum throwing stars, thousands of other gear pieces! You will have more than enough gear to further buff up an already insane lineup.

- 12,000 alliance gems; 10,000 heronium; 5,000 PvP Gems; 4,000 Gauntlet Gems; and 40+ Bounty Revives! ($100+ value)

- EVERY legendary skin, at least one skin for EVERY "skinned" hero, 8,000+ skin nanodust and 500 skin tokens ($50+ value)

- $7,000,000+ cash; 600+ gold ($40+ value)

- Thousands more fragments in remaining heroes. Mandrake, Panzer, Keel, Sentry, Castellan, Ifrit, Steele, Richter, Moss, and others have several thousand fragments applied between them and can easily be evolved to meet your team's needs. ($50+ value)

- Optimized for PVP! I have used this account to grind 40,000+ PvP wins and ranked #1 worldwide in a PvP tournament. The heroes have been leveled and promoted so that your teams will be in peak fighting form. Currently I have 5 heroes (Halo, Fischer, Anvil, Beck, Ghoul) at 10* in the PVP store, perfect for heronium farming!

I'm quitting Hero Hunters and not really interested in squeezing out "top dollar" for this account - so I offered a very low price. I have been saving up several months of fragments and gear from farming PvP with a 99% winrate and grinding bounties in a top alliance, so this account doesn't just offer an elite level of power, but also an unprecedented number of fragments and gear to give you total control over how you power up your heroes!

Reply or PM if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    HeroHunterGod

HeroHunterGod
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Update: I have spent some of the gold and fragments to acquire and power up Artemis (8*) and Yeager (10*). Total fragments are around 7,000 now with 300 gold and 1m cash.

This allows me to offer this account now with ALL heroes available and a total power of over 850,000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.