Selling Frost Dragon Account! [RSGP Only!] [Only Owner] [Rapier]

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I'll keep this short and sweet; Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm stupid or I don't know how RS or or any account trading site works. I lurk on pretty much every account selling site and I know my way around the trade, I just choose not to post. Now that's over, we can continue to the account itself! The login screen: This account was made purely to sell as a Frost Dragon bot, I'm the original owner and all I ever did was bot Dung and it didn't need recovs, a bankpin or an email as I was selling it off once it was done. It's also 102 combat. I completely forgot about it until I was looking through my accounts today, remembered I made it to sell. It's not members anymore. The Stats: The stats were all gained through dungeoneering, I used IDung pro (complexity 6) to get to 85. The skills are pointless on a frost dragon bot so I blanked them out for extra safety. I never bothered getting 52 summoning or anything higher, I eventually gave up on the account. It's still able to bot frost dragons, just not as well as others. But my account will be cheaper than theirs. Rapier and Defender. The account contains no wealth what so ever. Those are the two only items the account has. I think it has enough tokens to get a ring of vigour too. Dwarf Cannon Confirmation. Just to show I've done Dwarf Cannon. I will NOT go first to anyone, even if you are 'trusted' doesn't mean you won't scam me. I accept RSGP only, I still play this game. A/W: 60M. Any questions just ask here! Add me on if you wanna discuss anything! [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.