Sold Selling Extreme/Wasabi Co-Op Boosting! Brushes/Hogys/Books/Power Hearts (Global)

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Boosting Farming Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nikolaj1991, 9/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikolaj1991

Nikolaj1991
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi Guys! I am back again for this months MIND EXTREME CO-OP Week. Event will take place September 4th to September 10th . Boosting Service is for those who are Seat 3 or above on Global Server. I will carry you through Extreme/Wasabi COOPs Very Fast.

Price and Payment: Rate is 25$ for the First 2hour session and then 20$ for every session after that. This price gets you 60-80 runs completed during that period. Payment must be sent via paypal as a payment to friends/family prior to the session, advanced payment is required for reservation of time slots.

How It Works: I will log into your account (klab preferred) and enter the co-op rooms created by my own account. Your account has absolutely ZERO RISK with this process. I am a trusted BBS Account Booster with perfect feedback and many returning customers for both extreme and general boosting.

Message me here or CLICK HERE! :)
    I will attempt to reply ASAP and payment is through Paypal or Western Union.

NEW OPTION:

Glad to annouce that due to a new technique you can now Reserve Lobby Host slot for an additional 5$, Hosting Bonus Rewards yield 10-25 Reroll Brush (everything is better with host bonus)

What You'll Get:
    Average Drops per 2 hour session are the following:
    Reroll Brush: 7-15!
    Hogyoku: 10-25
    Books: 15~
    (Say goodby to Fusion Farming!)

Powders: 200~
    2* Power Hearts: 400-550!
    3* Power Hearts: 40-80
    Large EXP Crystal: 500+

Reservation for slots will be first come first serve basis. Payment is required to Book a time slot. All clients from last month were extremely satisfied so reserve your slot now!

Raid Schedule is as follows (Japan Standard Time): (minus 13 hours for EST)
    Sep 4th: 7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 5th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 6th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 7th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 8th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 9th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm
    Sep 10th: 2am/7am/12noon/5pm/10pm

All time slots will be covered during the week with a maximum of 6 clients per session.

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1504458926/exfjivj9s355nxbcf7al.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.