Selling [Selling] [External Pixelbased]HOTS Heroes bot

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Spikei, 6/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikei

Spikei
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

HOTS BOT
    External means that nothing is read from memory or written in the memory of HOTS or warden.

[​IMG]

The majority of bots read and write to the memory assigned by your computer. Blizzard/Warden has the ability to detect that activity; which is why most bot creators are constantly struggling to update their code. They’ll also have to update the memory offsets after each patch – meaning your bot won’t work until you receive and update. This bot is different. It works with Windows – not with HOTS. It emulates user input via keyboard and mouse , it moves your mouse, it clicks, and it does it in a way that is no different from YOU actually moving the mouse. It’s not messing with HOTS at all.
    No injection or any dangerous moves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:
    • Pick what heroes to level up
    • Fully pixelbased, no need to update after each patch
    • Loggin everything for you, so you can see what have happen, when you come back
    • Screenshot after each match
    • Support allmost all maps (if i have missed any, please tell me)
    • Security to random pause + other things

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will try and keep updating it with new features

Price:
    BTC: One time payment: 100 USD
    Also offer Lifetime and private builds, PM me and we can talk

Video: comming soon

Contact Spiken#5142 on discord in Game-invaders official discord channel

* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase bot. We do our best to keep bot undetected, but if it will be detected i will do my best to get the cheat update. We dont do refunds!
    NOTE you have agreed to a virtual non-refundable digital product which is VIP Access elevated from standard access in the form of a one time payment. Any misuse such as chargebacks or disputes will result, in a permanent termination of your access and future products we also reserve the right to raise a legal dispute against you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.