Selling  Global  High End Selling EN Account Lvl 201 | 42 URs (20 Non-Promo), 50 SSRs and 183 SRs | Please Offer.

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SpoiledBun, 9/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoiledBun

SpoiledBun
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    So for a while now I have played SIF less and less and now at a point where I no longer have the time to play it nor do have as much fun as I used to so I have decided to sell the account.

The account has 42 URs (20 Non-Promo) and 50 SSRs and 183SRs (few promos here and there but can't remember which ones are promo/too lazy to count but not many at all in SSR and SR).

OS is Android and the account still has 75 loveca on it so if you buying to transfer to IOS then I need to use all the loveca before transfer by either scouting or more member slots (your choice but I do have around 500 member slots already).

This account is the result of about 2 years of playing so it still holds a lot of value to me. This and the fact that I know nothing about pricing SIF accounts means that I am very much so open to offers. The listed price is not really much of a guide (just a number I pulled from a similar listing) so offer whatever you think is a good price (just please don't lowball me and waste my time. Even if I don't play, I don't want to separate from this account for stupid offers).

If you have a offer, question or need more pictures please feel free to message me on here or discord (first time using this site so I would prefer you to message via discord username: SpoiledBun#2617 as I am more likely to respond).

Account Screenshots At:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.