Sold Selling Dragon Nest Accounts Dragon Nest...

Discussion in 'Dragon Nest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dragon Nest Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon Nest Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling Dragon Nest Accounts Dragon Nest Greenwood Account Basically, check the pics for equipment still attached to the chars which notably includes a: 1) Red Crimson Horse ( No need to go get gachas and if you want one it's the perfect oppurtunity to get one here :D) with the Destroyer. 2) Elune Dreamer's Black Set (TH:1) Str w/ weapons Patk with the Destroyer 3) Red Viking Set (TH:0) Str with the Merc Char 4) Blue Cassonva Campus Shirt (TH:0) Int with the Saint 5) Savage Title on the Destroyer 6) Several Polished Alteum Sets 7) Several HIgh Grade Codes 8) Desroyer has 2 pets lvl 20 9) Black Cupid Wings and Yellow Cupid Wings and a Fox Tail 10) Destroyer is Intermediate lvl in Farming and Cooking 10) Gold has already been sold. Only 3Kg left. 11) Etc other stuff I am not bothered to write anymore. Please check the pics for anything else.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Andrei Rafael I. Mendoza

Andrei Rafael I. Mendoza
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

sir me iwill buy these for 2000 pls my num is 09208018148 pls.

3. OP
    OP
    Mane Piñero

Mane Piñero
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Lance Altovar

Lance Altovar
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

how much Mane Piñero???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.